Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Wheels!



Yesterday I got a new car! I was very excited. We decided that we needed to get a new car since our family is growing, and also because the two cars we have both had really small trunks so it was hard to take a double stroller or wagon anywhere for the kids. Anyway, Lincoln and I decided to take advantage of the extreemly low SUV prices right now and we found an awesome deal. I got way more than I was looking for...and we got a GREAT deal! It's a 2005 Dodge Durango. It has only 34k miles on it and is totally loaded. Leather, premium sound, DVD system, 3rd row seat, etc. You name it...it's got it. Anyway, I have been finding excuses to go drive it, and it's been so much fun. It's good I like it so much because it's gotta last us a long time. Now we need to sell our Sable asap. We are hoping to have it sold in a week. Keeping our fingers crossed.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is awesome! Congrats! It is always nice to get something new!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Yeah for your new car!! Your blog is really cute! email me so I can invite you to mine.
starlakendall@hotmail.com

Mike and Kelli said...

sounds so nice, can I live in your car??

BrittFaced said...

Oooh, wow, girl!! It is so pretty, and I think it suits you very well. :D Congratulations on the new car! :D

Shad and Whitney said...

You spoiled girl!!!
It looks really nice!
You needed a bigger car with the
2 kiddos, diaper bag, stroller, toys and the countless other things a mom needs to pack everytime she leaves the house. I'm so excited about your growing family.
Glad you're starting to feel better.
Love Ya!

Lily said...

Okay, I must admit that I am JEALOUS! That is the car that I want! Just ask Ken, I have been wanting a Durango forever. I hope you enjoy sweetie, you deserve it!