Friday, September 26, 2008

Best Buddies

Caleb's most favorite friend to play with is Connor. When Caleb was 2 weeks old he met Connor for the first time, and they have played together ever since. Of course it hasn't been until recently that that ask to play with each other. This past week Caleb has gotten to play a lot with Connor and he has had a blast. It is so cute to watch them interact and develop a real friendship at such a young age.

Yesterday they were filling buckets with sand, transporting it to the toybox that they emptied, dumping it in there, and then playing in it. Little boys are so much fun! Why would I think that they should just play with the sand in the sandbox, when they can make a big adventure out of it. I thought it was cute. So here is the 2 of them trying to fit in the toybox and drive their cars in the sand.



2 comments:

connor11 said...

this is so cute and i am so thankful for the time with you this week as well

BrittFaced said...

They are both too cute. :D I'm glad they had fun playing together, and I'm sure you and Heather enjoyed your playdate too! LOL