Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Day At The Zoo...

Yesterday morning we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather we have been having and go to the zoo. It was so nice, and Caleb had a blast. Since I haven't been feeling well lately we hadn't been out for a while, so it was nice to be able to go and do something fun! Everytime we go Caleb has a different favorite animal. This time is was the Elephant and the BIG turtle. He wanted to hold it :)



4 comments:

Br!tt said...

He's so freakin' cute! I miss you guys so much, girl! :D

Jenny said...

are you still watching kids too? poor thing if you are!

Tanner said...

we went to the Zoo on Tuesday - man, I love that place! I love the pics!! So, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys- This is Annie Combs from the old Cordova Ward! I saw your blog on Amy Coontz's and I just wanted to tell you that I think ya'll are great! It is so awesome to see how happy ya'll are, I teared up reading your blog! And congrats on the baby, I am right there with you we just found out we are expecting #4, and we are due in May, so I will think about you when I am leaning over the toilet too! :)