Friday, September 5, 2008

Definitly Been A While...

This pregnancy has been very difficult for me so far. Lots of morning sickness, extreemly exhausted, and tons of back pain. At least I am nearing the end of my first trimester and hopefully the clouds will part and I will have the energy I once had. I am slowly feeling a little bit better each day, so that is good.

A few weeks ago Lincoln started school at Southwest Tennessee Community College. He is taking generals right now and plans on taking classes there for a couple of years and then transferring to University of Memphis to get his Bachelors. At this point he is looking into getting an Engineering degree but is exploring a few other avenues also. So far, he loves his classes and is having a really good experience. He does however have a really weird teacher that has a MAJOR problem with sweating through all of his clothes while in front of the class, and talking about anything that does not relate to the class. But hey, what would college life be without the looney teachers! Anyway, I am proud of you babe. Keep up the good work!

We are enjoying the wonderful weather that we have been having lately and Caleb has wanted to spend every minute outside. The other day we went to a bunch of different parks and it was fun. Caleb keeps me young, imaginative, and fun. I love that kid!

No comments: