Sunday, November 8, 2009
Trick or Treat
For those of you who know don't know me well...I LOVE Halloween! How fun to dress up, be silly, and not get looked at like you are crazy! We have so much fun with Halloween and I am glad that my kids love it as much as I do! This year was the Disney theme. Caleb helped decide what everyone should be, and he loved every minute of he. He was the perfect Mickey Mouse and Kylie was the perfect Minnie Mouse!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The disney theme is awesome. Those costumes are going to be so worth in a couple of years when Kylie gets into playing dress-up. Love the pictures!
Halloween has always been my most favorite holiday too!! I've always loved the Disney characters...now I know why! Mickey & Minnie are the cutest!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment