Where has the time gone! Our sweet little Caleb turned 3 at the end of October! He is getting so big, and it's so bitter sweet! I remember when he was born and he was just a little baby. It doesn't seem that long ago.
Caleb's 1st of many photos taken!
Caleb's 1st Birthday! A Curious Geroge Birthday party at the Children's Museum.
Caleb's 2nd Birthday - He is such a FUN little boy!
2009 A Lightning McQueen Party! Caleb has alwyas liked the Disney CARS, but ever since we went to Disneyland in August he has been obsessed with them! He had been planning his "Lightning McQueen Birthday" since the end of August! It was so cute as this was the first year he understood the concept of time and anticipated his birthday with the most excitement I have ever seen!I love this pic...he is so tired he can hardly sit up :)I can't imagine my life without this little guy. He has made me a better person. We love you Caleb and are thankful everyday that you are a part of our family! Thank you for being so patient with Mom, and for being the sweet person you are!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb! Looks like the party was a smashing success!
I can't my little Caleb is 3 already! Wah-Wah loves you little toots!
Post a Comment