Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still Here!

I know it has been FOREVER since I have updated this dang blog! I am not going to try to play catchup right now, I am just going to start with the hear and now of what we are up to! I WILL be better from now on!
This year started off great for us, but has been so incredibly busy at the same time. We can't believe how the time has flown by. The kids are getting bigger and bigger and are so cute! They do so many funny things I wish I could list them all.

Kylie

This girl has been doing everything early! She is really trying to keep up with her big brother and started walking at 9 month. She is now 10 and a half months and is a great walker! It looks so funny watching her walk around because she is so tiny.
Here she is in action!

As you can tell from this video Kylie loves her tounge, and can say WOW!

Kylie still hasn't learned yet that food is yummy. She does not like to eat! We thought maybe she just didn't like baby food. We tried to give her mashed potatos. She was just excited to make a mess!

We went to Chuck E Cheese a few weeks ago. The Barney ride was a big hit with Kylie!Again, she loves her tounge :)

Caleb

Caleb continues to be wilder than ever, but he is such a great kid! He is now in the Sunbeam class at church and absolutely LOVES primary! He lvoes all the fun songs with actions. He is also doing great in his Sports class at the Little Gym and his Gymnastics/Tumbling class. He has tons of fun and is learning lot of cool things. His class at the little gym did a special show last semester and Caleb got his first medal! He was so excited and has it proudly displayed in his room. Caleb is good with Kylie, however he does get frustrated when he is trying to focus on something and she comes in and tries to take his things. It's a neverending battle. Caleb always tries to pick her up and put her in a different room where he can shut the door and closer her in. Silly boy, and poor Kylie!

Such a little monkey!

He was so excited when he got his medal! He couldn't stop talking about it all week!

We have had some crazy weather here in Memphis. Last week we woke up and there was a ton of snow on the ground! Nobody even knew it was supposed to snow! Caleb has had fun playing outside making snowmen, and having snow ball fights.

They are so cute together!


4 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

Yeah! Great update! The videos are just adorable. I love Kylie's little voice. So cute. Tell Caleb we are proud of him for earning a medal. That gymnastics place looks awesome!

Shannon said...

Adorable, adorable!! I still can't see the videos however, and I want to be able to enlarge the pictures too! ;)

Shannon said...

The videos work now! She is SOOO cute! I love seeing her little personality in the second video, the WOW was hysterical. Macey LOVED the video too, she sat on my lap eyes, glued to the screen the whole time smiling. And when you said, "How big is Kylie?" She put her own arms up! ;) We need to get these little girls together sometime this year!

Julie said...

I LOVE that you call that a lot of snow! come visit me my darling! Your family is absolutely beautiful!!