Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Milestones!

So much has happened in the past couple months! It's both fun and exciting, and also a little sad. My sweet kiddos are just growing up way too fast!

Caleb will be 3 at the end of the month! He is such a little wild man and I love it! He started preschool 2 days a week at the beginning of September and he LOVES it! He has had a lot of fun and wants to go to school every day! It's so quite when he is gone, and even though it is only a few hours I miss him.
This is Caleb's first day of school. He was so excited!

Caleb is the most imaginative boy I have every met! He loves to dress up and play!

Caleb's cousin Carter turned 5, and had an ARMY party! Caleb IDOLIZES Carter. He will not take his "Armies" off! He didn't even know what army clothes were and now he wants army everything because Carter likes army stuff.

Kylie has decided that she needs to do everything possible to keep up with her big brother. She LOVES her jumperoo. Her little toes can barely reach, but she will get jumping and has a blast!

She learned to sit up at the beginning of September and this was her first "sit up" toy. She was so excited! She still plays with it and she absolutely loves this toy!

She then decided that sitting up was not enough, and she wanted to be mobile like her Big Brother! She has been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees for a while. She started crawling about 2 weeks ago! It's so cute because she is still so little!

Look at her go!

We are doing well! We are excited for all the fun things coming up with Caleb's birthday, Halloween, and the Holidays. It seems like there is so much to do this time of year! There should be many blog posts coming up!

I LOVE THESE SWEET KIDS!

3 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

I can't believe Kylie is crawling!!! She is sooooo teeny! The last picture of Caleb and Kylie together is just beautiful. You HAVE to frame it!

BrittFaced said...

Awwww, it's so hard to believe Caleb is about to be 3! And Emily's gonna be 7, can you believe that?? Those pictures are adorable. I love Caleb in his Armies and his fireman outfit! ;) Caitlyn has that same mirror toy and LOVES it... And the pic of Kyle looking at Caleb from her crib looks like Caleb dressed in girl clothes, looking back at himself. LOL We love you!! *HUGS*

Shannon said...

SO cute!! I love all the pics and the video too! Kylie especially is getting so big! I can't believe they're 6 months already!