Caleb: Mom, look at Kylie
Me: Ok, Caleb just a minute
Caleb: Mom, look at Kylie
Me: ok, Caleb just a minute, I am making dinner
a few minutes I look over and this is what I saw. Cute little Kylie with a trash can over her head and her little arm sticking out. NEVER made a peep! what a trooper to put up with all her big brothers ideas! I love it! It looked so cute!
3 comments:
So funny. I have two brothers just older than me. My mom told me that I was the first baby she had a play pen for, and it was to protect me from them!
Lol, that is funny. What a trooper is right!!
LOL That is so cute. I love that he loves her so much and wants to play with her all the time. :D He's such an awesome big brother! Kylie will probably hate that he loves her so much when she gets to be about 12 or 13 and boys come into the picture! ;)
Post a Comment