We just got back from the BEST family vacation! We had so much fun! We went to California and go to spend time with Lincoln's family, went to Disneyland, and Sea World. We had the best time and are a little sad to be back to real life! It was a trip we will never forget!
This is such a cute video! I just LOVE it!
More Disneyland Photos and Sea World
Fun Times with Family!









4 comments:
Wow! Love all the pictures. I always thought my kids were still too little to take to Disneyland, but after seeing your pictures I totally want to go! The picture of Caleb with his Mickey ears on is priceless. And Kylie is getting so big! She seems like such a happy and content baby! Thanks for the update!
Awwww...too cute! Glad to see you all had a great time! :)
How much fun!!!! It looks like you had so much fun!! Matthew and I were talking about taking the kids but we weren't so sure about how Jake and Eli would like it since they are younger.
I can't believe how big Kylie is! She is so beautiful! Her eyes!! I love them. I really want to get together. Please call me some time when you have some time or get bored or we could even get some girls together and have a girls night out. That would be fun!!
OMG! I absolutely LOVE that video! That is so darn cute! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment