Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! We have been so busy, but things are going really well. I am finally feeling back to normal, and we have adjusted perfectly to having Kylie in our family. Caleb and Kylie are BEST BUDDIES! Caleb adores her and loves to play with her! He wants to include her in everything! Kylie loves kids and is such a content baby. She puts up with all Caleb's ideas of what he can do with her. She loves for her big brother to hold her on the couch. She has gotten so much bigger and I can't believe how the time has flown. Tomorrow she will be 8 weeks old and it makes me so sad in some ways!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great pics. I'm glad Caleb is loving his new pal.
SO CUTE!!!
I miss you guys already! These are precious pics. She is just beautiful and I wish I could hold her right now!! awwwww. Caleb looks like the best big brother. I still giggle when I think about what he said in Sacrament to Ken! hehe Hugs Allison! Miss you.
I love how Caleb is giving Kylie a horsey ride! He is such a good big brother. She is getting big if she can sit in the bumbo chair already! Wow! I can't wait to see her!
LOVE these pictures!! (Especially the one with Caleb in the crib with Kylie) Keep the posts coming!!!!!!!! :D
I'm with Shannon-the pic of Caleb in the crib with Kyle is too precious! Awwwww... they are so adorable! I'm so happy that things are going so well for you guys!
Post a Comment