Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kylie Brooke Hunnicutt

10 comments:

Santa Monica Bred said...

Congratulations!!!! She's a beauty! xo

Lily said...

I can't get over how much she looks like Caleb! She is a sweetie!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats! It looks like Caleb and Daddy are very proud and protective of her already!

Shad and Whitney said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!

Shannon said...

Cute girl! I think she's a good mix of all 3 of you! I'm excited to get our girls together at Easter for some pics! :D

BrittFaced said...

She is soooo beautiful!! I think she looks so much like Caleb! :D Congrats to you and Lincoln on your gorgeous little girl and tell Caleb I know he's going to be the best big brother ever! :D

Micaela said...

You guys, she is SO CUTE!!! She has the perfect little face! Oh, I LOVE her! I would love to come see her some time, I hope you are feeling well. I'll check in soon... Congratulations!

Mike and Kelli said...

I can't handle it! She is just gorgeous. I LOVE the picture of Caleb holding her. He is just beaming. Congrats...again!

Tanner said...

WOW - I swear I thought I commented on how adorable little Kylie is... I must have dreamt it?? Anyway, she is very sweet, so cute Allison! I am so happy she made it here, finally, safe and sound! Glad you are doing well too! :) Congrats to you all!

Matt & Corrine said...

She's so adorable! I'm so glad to hear she's well and happy. I can't believe how dark and thick her hair is. It's so beautiful. She's a little doll. Congrats!