Friday, October 3, 2008

Sneak Peak

Today we went to the Dr. and got to take a sneak peak at the little tike now known as "It". It was jumping off the sides, and moving all over the place. It has a strong hearbeat and everything is looking just as it should! We are very anxious to find out if It is a boy or a girl!


6 comments:

BrittFaced said...

Oooooh, how exciting!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having! :D

Amy Coontz said...

"It" is very cute!!! Right now, I think it looks a lot like Lincoln!!

Shad and Whitney said...

AHHH!!! "IT" is adorable!
I am glad everything is going well.
I'm betting "IT" is a girl...
We'll have to wait and see.

Jenny said...

Funny Amy! I am excited for you guys. Everyone I have known that has had a baby in the last while has had boys. I think it is time to through a girl into the mix!

Shannon said...

Cute!! I'm SO jealous, and you know it. :)

Mike and Kelli said...

Ultra sounds are the best part of pregnancy! Thanks for posting, can't wait to hear what you're having!
love, Kelli