Here we are just waiting to get in
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Our Little Stinker!
This weekend we went trick or treating at the Zoo. They do such a great job here and it is so much fun! Caleb is a Skunk for Halloween this year and he is SOOO cute! We had such a fun time and got to do so many different things. Caleb was so excited!


We did lots of trick or treating and Caleb got lots of candy! This was his first year where he was old enough to catch on to what was going on and he loved it!
We played with pumpkins

Caleb got to fly an airplane! This was his first time riding any rides and we weren't sure what he would think of it. I thought he might get a little scared, but I underestimated the little guy. Our little dare devil absolutely loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AWWWW he's SO cute!! :D Emily went as a skunk for Halloween the year she was 2 and I still say it was one of my favorite costumes she's had. :D Caleb looks completely adorable, and I'm glad he got lots of good candy! :D
How are YOU and the little treat in your belly doin'? ;)
Can you go anytime before Halloween or is it just on certain days? That looks like SOOO much fun!!! Caleb look so darn cute.
Love the skunk costume, especially the heart on the bum!
oh so cute Caleb! You are adorable - I can't wait to see you new baby brother!
Holy freaking cuteness!
Post a Comment