Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cute Little Rooms!

We have been working on getting our baby's room ready and transforming our messy playroom into a baby girls room. It has been so much fun! We have also been changing Caleb's room from a baby boy room to a Big Brother's room. I love how they turned out. We are not totally done with everything, but I am happy with the start!

The messy playroom
Daddy hard at work setting up the crib after painting

8 comments:

heidi678 said...

The rooms look so CUTE!!! I wish I could paint...boo. Getting closer...YEAH!!!

Amy Coontz said...

Nice Job!!

Shad and Whitney said...

Hey Girl!
The bedrooms turned out ADORABLE! Lot of work, I'm sure! What I was really hoping for was a pic of the baby bump...you better post one of those before it's all over with! :)

Shannon said...

CUTE rooms! I love them! :)

Erika said...

Cuteness all around. Do you guys just feel complete now? A blue and pink room...what more could you ask for?

BrittFaced said...

Ooooh, I LOVE those rooms! Kylie's colors are so cute and of course Caleb's boy room is adorable, too. :D

Santa Monica Bred said...

man, i always wanted one of those car beds as a kid! Caleb's a lucky little guy!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Your rooms are so cute! You guys did a great job! I really like the names you did.