Sunday, January 4, 2009

Roller Skating

This past weekend we were trying to find a new fun family activity so we decided to take Caleb roller skating! It was so much fun! Caleb like it, but he kept trying to walk so he never really got the hang of it. Lincoln would take him around, however, Lincoln had his own issued on wheels :) according to him, roller skating is NOT like riding a bike. We did have a great time though, and Caleb cried and cried when it was time to take the skates off and go home. We'll definitely do it again.



7 comments:

Lily said...

That looks like so much fun! I love to roller skate, but it has been YEARS...maybe we need to try that too!

Tanner said...

SO cute Allison!! Caleb is adorable!!!

us*limes said...

allison, WHERE did you do this? i took my kids to a church on altruria and summer, but this looks great! so, where here in memphis can you do that? cute pictures, by the way.
shanda

BrittFaced said...

LOL Too funny!! I bet that was really cute to watch. :D
Thank you! YES, time has FLOWN! I can't believe I have a toddler and not a baby now! :*)
Yep, Josh is a soldier! How crazy is that?! We've been spending as much time as possible together the past couple weeks... I'm gonna miss him but it will be alright. ;)
How are YOU? Getting ready to pop, huh? ;)

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! (Bet it was no skateworld though... ;)

Mike and Kelli said...

Yay for skating! Gracie goes with Mike every couple of weeks and loves it. Hey-how come we haven't seen any belly pics of you???????

Jenny said...

Hey! How have you been? I haven't heard from you in a while. I just wanted to make sure you are doing okay. Tried to call but I have you home line. Hope you and baby are doing well.