Caleb gets his own little tree to decorate each year. The ornaments are ones that people have given to him, and we give him one every year that remind us of him that year. He loves to decorate the tree. When we ran out of ornaments to put on the tree he started putting forks and spoons in it! :)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
So Ready For Christmas!!
I have been so behind in blogging! We have been VERY busy lately, but we are so excited for christmas. We have been making our way through neighborhoods at night looking at all the Christmas lights. Caleb loves it! Everytime he sees Christmas lights he yells from the back seat, "Mommy, I see da Chrimas" in his own little language. It is so cute. We also went and saw Santa. He was a little too scared to sit on his lap, but he stood there and told Santa that he wanted cars and a tractor for Christmas. He is really grasping the concept of Santa this year, which is so much fun. It also helps because I can say, Caleb Santa is watching!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
such a good idea, to have a little tree for the kiddos to decorate - duh! ;) Caleb is adorable in his t-shirt and diaper decorating his cute tree! I love the fork and spoon ornaments - that's totally something my sweeties would do!! Hope you guys have a Very Merry Christmas!!
xoxo
Jill and fam
PS I think we all HAVE to get together for New Years!!!
Post a Comment