Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meet Our Family













Lincoln

Lincoln is 31 and owns his own construction business. You could say his is a "jack of all trades". He is such a hard worker and I am so amazed and how much he can accomplish in such a short amount of time. He is also starting school next week at Southwest Tennessee Community College. I admire him a lot and am so proud of all the great things he does for our family.

Lincoln is originally from California and is a devoted Lakers fan and he also loves Nascar races. He also loves his power tools and in his spare time you would probably find him in the garage doing something. More than anything he is a great man and the best husband and father I could ever ask for!


Allison

I don't really think life gets better than what I have right now. I just turned 30 a few months ago and I have everything I could want. I have a wonderful husband, and the cutest and sweetest little boy. I have a great job as an accountant that allows me to be able to work from home. I am very lucky to have time and flexibility in my days to be at home doing things with Caleb.

My passion in life is dance. I love the authentic rawness of connecting feelings and emotions with music and dance. I also love to all kinds of outdoor sports, reading, scrapbooking, spending time with family, and being outside. Not that I have much spare time, but if I had more you would probably find me doing something listed above.


Caleb


Caleb is 21mo., but if you could hear him talk you would think he was 3! He is a great communicator and talks a lot. He can say almost anything and will try to copy all the time. We have to be careful what we say around him now :)

We call Caleb "our little monkey", and I mean this to the literal sense. He is just one big ball of energy, and he will climb, hang, or jump from anything he can. Though he can be exhausting at times he is sooo much fun and I love it! I must say though at times it a little hard to keep up with him.

Caleb LOVES music. One of his favorite things to do is sing songs with me. He likes to do all the actions and sing along. His favorite songs are "wheels on the bus", "the itsy bitsy spider", and "popcorn popping". It is so cute to watch him. He is very interested and curious about everything which makes him a very smart little boy. I am amazed at how quickly he picks up on things and how much he remembers. Caleb LOVES his "choos choos" and cars. He is all boy when it comes to playing with cars, trucks, and trains. I love playing with him. He also likes Clifford and Curious George. He has to watch them every morning while we are eating breakfast.

One thing I love about Caleb is how much love he has for other people. He is always so concerned with how others are feeling. He wants everyone to be included in everything, and he is very receptive how other people are feeling. It is so cute to watch him reach out and be a leader among the toddlers, but I really thing it's a great character trait.


Well that is us for now. Please keep us posted on how all of you are doing. Love you all!

5 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Love the Blog, hope you guys had a good time in Hawaii. That's lame, how could you not!!
Amy

Lily said...

I am so glad to see you in the land of blogging! We need to get together soon!

Almendra said...

Hola Alleson, I love your family pictures!! You are so cute and look so happy. Your boy is so big now!! I miss Hawaii and I want to go back soon. We have so many memories together there hah? Please keep me posted. Te quiero mucho amiguita y cuidate. Besos

Cindy aka Mom, MamMaw, Wah-Wah and Grandma said...

Love the Blog!! The pics you picked out are sooo cute!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Linc,
I was so happy to get a little peek into your world. It makes me feel good to know that you are finally enjoying life. I love you lots.
Niesa